"New Orleans Magic"
New Orleans Magic as a Finished Doll
"New Orleans Magic" One of a Kind Finished Doll
- New Orleans Magic is a 23 inch all porcelain doll.
- The body is designed by Ali Hansen of Childhood Fantasies and the head is Caterina by Audrey Hamann.
- Her head is fully poseable and her arms are jointed at the shoulders and legs jointed at the hips.
- She has been interpreted as a Mardi Gras figure and has a costume consisting of a hand painted body suit of silver white China paint accented by "fired-on platinum" at the wrists and a ring on her left hand.
- There are garlands of hand painted roses and vines on her legs and on her feet are hand made shoes of lace and pink flowers with white glittered heels.
- She wears a handmade skullcap covered in white glitter, pink and yellow roses and silver leaves with a lavish embellishment of white coque feathers surrounding her face.
- A narrow ribbon belt with beaded garland, roses and ribbon and pearl streamers is about her hips and a full pink tulle drape falls in back also with pearl and ribbon streamers.
- Additional roses accent her neckline.
- She carries a handmade white mask in her right hand also decorated with shimmering leaves and roses.
- Magic’s face is painted in soft delicate colors with fantasy colors about her eyes which are a lovely color of pale blue from the Eyeco silicone eye line.
- She comes with a mirrored display stand with a rod that goes up inside one leg for invisible support.
- This is a one of a kind doll, requiring 14 China paint firings to achieve her skin tones and decorative designs.
- $370.00 with FREE SHIPPING included with this doll to the domestic USA (excluding Alaska and Hawaii).
- Box sent by UPS Ground.
- Layaway available with one third down and remainder within 90 days.
- Deposit is non-refundable!
Ships within 24 hours.