PRIVACY AT THE
DOLL CREATIONS BY LINDA PLASKETT WEBSITE
- This website is maintained by Doll Creations by Linda Plaskett.
- Here at Doll Creations, we recognize that many visitors to our site are concerned about the information they provide us, and how we treat that information.
- We may update the Policy from time to time, so please check in occasionally.
- You can reach us 8AM – 4PM, Central Time, Monday through Friday at: 972.896.3433 or send email to us at: Linda@Dollcreations.com.
- We will be happy to answer your questions or hear your concerns.
- At our site, we don't collect personally-identifiable information from individuals unless they provide it to us voluntarily and knowingly.
- So, if you just want to browse and learn about our dolls and supplies, we invite you to do so.
- As a casual, unregistered visitor to our site, we'll recognize your home server; e.g., that your web access is through AOL.com, but not your e-mail address or any other personal or system information.
- Of course, since we sell our dolls and accessories and other products through the mail, if you want to order our products it will be necessary for you to provide personally-identifiable information.
- This will include your name, address, phone number and, if you place an order online, credit card information.
- Any information you provide is downloaded off of the web server to a secure system and is maintained there.
- Changes to your information online may only occur after a customer has logged in with their registered user name and password.
OUR CUSTOMER LIST
- When you enroll in any of the Doll Creations programs or purchase items from our online catalog, we add your name to our Customer List.
- We will never share or give or sell our Customer List with anyone.
CONTACTS FROM US
- We also use our Customer List for our own follow up contacts with you.
- Many of our customers look forward to being contacted by us when a new doll or other products become available.
- We only do this through emails.
- Please be assured that we maintain an up-to-date "Do Not E-Mail" list for customers who have advised us of their preference in this regard.
- If you do not wish to be contacted regarding our special offers, please let us know by mail, phone or email, and we will add you to our Do Not E-Mail list.
- We also maintain a number of e-mail mailboxes in an effort to support our online customers as effectively as we do on the phone or through the mail.
- We read every e-mail that we receive and do our best to respond within 48 hours, if a response is required.
- We save a very limited number of e-mail messages, but only until the issue is resolved.
- We do not record email addresses, unless you have voluntarily provided it to us in your online customer service registration.
- If you did provide us with your e-mail address, we may notify you from time to time about Doll Creations products or services that may be of interest to you.
- If you prefer not to receive these e-mail notifications, please follow the "Opt-out" instructions included with the e-mail or contact us at Linda@DollCreations.com.
- We do not trade, sell or disclose E-mail addresses with other companies.
- Like most companies, we use "cookies" (small pieces of information stored on your computer) on certain parts of our web site.
- The cookie allows us to track your session, particularly when you are shopping in the Doll Creations Web Store.
- This is necessary to ensure that we keep your order together while you browse through the Web Store and select items for purchase.
- We do not use the cookie to collect any type of personal information, and the cookie doesn't extract any information from your computer.
- Most of our forms, especially when ordering a product or using online customer service, are developed using secure pages to insure that the information sent between your computer and our system is secure.
- This is especially true if we are asking you for payment information.
- We use the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption method on all secure submissions.
- This method is generally accepted to insure that the transmission of personal information, such as account numbers and credit card information is secure.
- The most common browsers, Netscape and Internet Explorer, make it very obvious when information is being passed in a secure manner by showing either a completed key or a closed lock on the screen.